You may drop off non-perishable food either at any of the following grocery stores, or at our Kanata Food Cupboard Warehouse. The following grocers have donation crates with our signage at the entrance/exit areas:
- Great Canadian Super Store (Eagleson Road)
- Laura’s Your Independent Grocer (Hazeldean Mall)
- Sobey’s (Terry Fox at Hazeldean Road)
- Food Basics (Hearst Way off Katimavik)
- Loblaws (Kanata Centrum)
- Metro (March Road at Carling Ave)
- Sobey’s (March Road and Klondike).
Our Kanata Food Cupboard Warehouse is located at 340 Legget Drive (alongside the Calian building). You may drop off food during our regular office hours, which are Monday to Friday from 9:00a.m. to Noon.
Please contact us to ensure we have the capacity to refrigerate or freeze perishables at the time of your donation. We have some refrigeration available, but space varies throughout the year.
Note: We do not accept home preserves, or homemade baked goods and other dishes.
Requested food items
We have a shopping list of required food items.